Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rain :)

It's RAINING!
I love the sound of rain! It is so calming and soothing to me! According to my dad it is suppose to rain until Wednesday. I'm sort of okay with that. I am so ready for good weather, but rain is still way better than snow!
Today I was at my moms. Last week I taught her how to crochet and she is still liking it. Until I pointed out that she wasn't using a real stitch. I told her it was okay, because it will work. As long as she is continuing to use the same stitch, then she will alright. This whole time I thought she was doing a double crochet when she is actually doing a mix between the double and a triple. It was rather funny to watch her reaction as she realized it wasn't what I taught her. Haha she says it is my doing.Speaking of crocheting, I am currently making a baby blanket for my Aunt Jenny who is due next month. I'm really excited. I am going to either put the alphabet or put numbers on it. I'm hoping it will be adorable when I am done with it:)

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you're able to teach your mom how to crochet, and even more cool that she's enjoying it!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete