Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ah Life :)


I love my husband so much! Just thought I would let the world know.








This week I have found a fun app on my phone. Because of the fact that I hardly play on the actual computer these days this feeds my photoshop addiction. The app is called PicsIN. It isn't as awesome as photoshop or any of the similar computer programs, but I still have fun with it. So as a warning you may find some stupid pictures that I have played with on here:) I'm Pretty much playing with any picture I can take. Hence the bottle of Dove body wash (which smells so amazing)
Yesterday I had an amazing day. I took my hubby to work and dropped him off. Then I spent the morning hanging out with my parents. I taught my mom some awesome tricks with her new phone. Dad and Mom just recently got new phones. They got the the HTC Thunderbolt 4G which is the Verizon version of my of my Sprint HTC Evo 4G. There were many things my parents didn't know about them. These are their first Android smart phones. It is funny how I showed my mom that she could put live wallpapers (moving wallpaper) on her phone, and she just giggled from excitement. Like mother like daughter. I did that too when I got my Evo. After showing her all the fun things you can do I showed her my favorite crochet pattern site on her phone. Wow that was just as good as showing her moving wallpapers. Haha she liked that a lot! I also taught her how to read the patterns. My mom is so much fun to hang out with!

After all that I had to go pick up Brenton. Then I took Brenton to Ross. I'm not sure he has ever been there before. My sister got me addicted years ago. And my mom gave me reason to stop yesterday. Brenton was so excited about the cheaper prices that he wanted almost everything. He got me this water fountain, because he knows how much the sound of moving water soothes me. Too bad it doesn't make the sound of running water. You can only here the sound of the tiny water pump running. So, it is a small humming noise. It's still adorable and fun to look at. He got me this and I bought him wireless headphones that have a built in microphone. I got those for him so he could chat on his game. He loves them I think haha. He also got me an adorable dress and a fun skirt for the spring weather.

After that we kidnapped Sam and took him to the park were we met up with Josh and his puppy Jerry lee. Then we all went to dinner at the Mongolian Grill in Springville. It was good food and amazing company. Josh didn't want to eat anything but the waitress made him eat some soup. She gave it to him on the house. She also gave us extra pot stickers. She was awesome and so sweet! Then we played hide and seek Wal-mart style. That was so fun. Well it was for me. Haha Brenton was the only one that was looking for us. The reason for that is Sam, Josh, and I accidentally wondered off while Brenton was looking for a part for his new headphones. Well after Brenton realized we weren't there he called Sam. Sam had the spur of the moment thought to hide. So we did. Everytime Brenton would get close Sam would walk out calmly and tell Brenton we all had split and that they needed to find the rest of us. Josh spent 20 minutes on a shelf in the baby department behind a baby carriage. After a while Josh got board of hiding and Brenton gave up looking. For the most part it was fun and we were all exhausted by this point. So we all went home and got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment