Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why Oh Why?

I love my husband more than anything in the world! And he is the only one not frustrating me. We are working on moving out. By saving money, finding a place and finding roommates. Well the two roommates are the frustrating part. Both of them constantly compare me to there family. I normally land on the 'not as good as' side of the line. They constantly complain about the way we live. I'm not sure I can do it. I may snap first. They think they will be able to train humans. They got another thing coming. What they don't realize is I'm not their mother, I have not been raised like they have, I AK a completely different person. But because I don't do something the way their mothers do it I'm wrong.

Why am I choosing to live with three men?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment