Monday, April 25, 2011

Four Things

Four Places I go:
  1. Home
  2. My moms house! I love hanging out with my mom!
  3. Hobby Lobby. I love their yarn selection! I spend a lot of time there!
  4. Ross. I really don't go there often but when I do go there I'm there for hours!
Four Smells that I Love:
  1. The smell of rain!
  2. My coffee! It's dark chocolate cherry coffee!
  3. My husband after a bath
  4. Most of the smells that come a long with spring!
Four Favorite TV Shows:
  1. Scrubs
  2. Weeds
  3. Fruits Basket

Four Favorite Movies:
  1. Despicable Me
  2. Repo! A Genetic Opera
  3. The Little Mermaid
  4. Ponyo
Four Recommendations:
  1. Enjoy every minute you have with your loved ones!
  2. Go outside and dance in the rain!
  3. Be who you are, because everyone else is taken.
  4. Learn from your mistakes.
Four People who Should Tell us their Fours:

I don't really have any one to list... and I don't know how to tag people yet... I don't even know how to get rid of this line under my sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment