Monday, April 25, 2011

Etsy Name...?

I am thinking about a name for my Etsy shop. Well I have no clue. I need some help. I would like a name that is clever but also tells you what kind of a shop it is. I create. Right now it is only crocheted items, but in the future it may move on to more crafts and arts. I would also like to do photography... So if I could have that too that would be awesome.

I will list the following names I have heard so far if you have any better ideas or adjustments to names I would be excited to hear them.

-Purple Puppy Love
-The Grateful Gummi Bear
-The Crafty Gummi Bear
-Crochet-la By Shayla
-Gummi Bear Creations


I'm not sure that really like any of these... Please give me suggestions and if you do like one let me know. The reason Gummi Bear is in there and why I use it all the time is, because my husband calls me his Gummi Bear. I like spelling gummy that way because it is different.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment