Tuesday, April 12, 2011

???Crochet For Sell??? Part Two

If you haven't read Part One please go and read that first :)
After creating so many similar, flat, boring, and nothing special scarves and baby blankets I started reading patterns and getting ideas on how to get my yarn to go certain ways. I had a lot of fun learning everything I have learned so far and I am so excited for all the plans I have for each and every ball of yarn.



I made this for my Aunt Jenny's baby. Which I found out the other day last week gave birth to Evan Alexander. This so far is my favorite baby blanket :)

I love this edging so much!!!







This is one of many squares I am making for my self. I am putting enough together to cover my queen sized bed. I have at least six different color variations just from the five colors in this one square :) I'm so excited.


I am afraid that I have created something not so adorable. I used some spare yarn to experiment on amigurumi. I know how to spell that, but do not ask me how to pronounce it. It pretty much is Japanese for some kind of a plushie.




<---I really worry this resulted in

this --->
Sadly enough these two things have nothing to do with each other so I can't blame this creepy chicken on anything or anyone. I don't like the eyes. I only like the hat really, haha.

Luckily for me I do not give up easily. I tried again for a second time and made this in half the
<--time.








I made this to go on top of the first chicken. I really like the way the hat turned out.







I made this for Erin as a farewell gift. She moved back home to Texas. It is a holder for her crochet hooks. I made her this hoping she would always remember that me and my mother-in-law taught her how to crochet.




Well so far these are all the projects I have. I am currently working on a piggy. It will be sitting up and I am going to put an apron on it. This piggy is a gift to my grandma :)

Well now that you have seen everything I have done since about Christmas (which is all the time I have been crocheting) Please tell me what you think about my projects being sold like my husband and father say I should do? Thanks for spending so much time reading this and taking a moment to look at my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment