Tuesday, April 12, 2011

???Crochet For Sell??? Part One

Since Christmas I have been crocheting quite a bit. I find it soothing for my A.D.D. I also enjoy knowing I can create so many things. So, I try to crochet as much as possible. I even got the chance to teach my mom to crochet. Now she spends most of her extra time crocheting as well. Well my dad had an idea that was brought on by what my sister does. My sister crochets in her free time and then sells them on etsy (http://mysocalledchaos.etsy.com) . His idea was for me to do the same. My sister has so much more talent than I do. I don't think we both could sell crocheted items online. She has only made one sell, but her stuff is so cute! She has always had so much talent! I have always looked up to her and always in a way envied her. She amazing at everything she tries. So my father thinks that I should sell anything I can crochet, and my husband thinks I should do afghans. The point of this blog is I want opinions on whether or not I would be actually able to sell anything. What do you think?

Sorry they aren't awesome. These are all beginning projects. Also These are taken with a 2 or 3 mp camera phone.

First Finished Project. Baby blanket for my cousin Marcee who is due in June.







I made this for my husband for a birthday present. It is longer than 6ft. and he absolutely loves it.










This is a scarf I made for a friend for the next Christmas. I made him pic out the colors.










I crocheted this for my mother-in-laws birthday. I have no clue how she felt about it.











Made this shawl for a Friend. There are still some things I have to attach first.








This was just boredom.







Then I actually started to learn some fun things :D Oh boy how I love to crochet :)












There are more projects in Part Two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment